Blue Dot Safety Spotlight
$57 retail & $175 installed all with 1 year warranty!
- 2 Diodes - 3 Watts each LED
- 800 Lumens
- Voltage Range - 10V-80V
- Current draw: 12V/0.55A;24V/0.26A;48V/0.13A
- Color Temperature - Blue
- Waterproof - IP68
- Spot Beam Pattern: Pencil Beam
- Id Cast Aluminum Housing: Casting Aluminum Alloy Housing
- Polycarbonate Lens: PC Cover
- Includes Mounting Bracket: Stainless Steel Stand
- 1 year warranty!
- Reverse polarity protected
- Life Time: >30000 Hours
- Working Temperature: -45 ~85°C
- Size: 142*90*90mm
*$175 for light and typical installation. Price may vary.*
These units are mounted onto the carriage of a forklift and project a beam, or a dot, to ensure that the forklift operator can see where their forks will hit. ALL models can withstand temperatures from, and in between, -20 degrees Fahrenheit and 130 degrees Fahrenheit. Some models are waterproofed for cold storage or highly humid areas. These models can be chosen to have an internal battery with a charger or they can be directly wired to your forklift’s battery or electrical system. These details and your choice of choosing between the colors of a Red and Green laser should be the least of your worries! After watching the video you can imagine just how much money your company can save by eliminating accidents with the help of a Forklift Laser Guidance System, Blue Dot Safety Spotlights, an OptiView Mast, and regular forklift training.